The SR-22 Rifle places a standard 10/22 action inside a top-quality, American-Made, all-aluminium chassis that is custom manufactured to Ruger specs by Nordic Components, Inc.™
The final product is an affordable, feature-loaded rifle that faithfully replicates the AR-platform dimensions between the sighting plane, buttstock height, and grip. Although it looks really cool out of the box, there is an extensive array of accessories available allowing a custom configuration, limited only by the shooter’s preferences.
- Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger® design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Fires the inexpensive .22 LR allowing shooters to shoot, train or just have fun.
- AR-style ergonomics with industry leading Hogue® Monogrip® and six-position telescoping buttstock* on a Mil-Spec diameter tube (model 1236 features a fixed-length stock). • Picatinny rail optic mount allows a variety of sight or scope options.
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy Sights provide a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. These lightweight sights can be folded to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed as needed.
- Round, mid-length hand guard is mounted on a standard-thread AR-style barrel nut.
- Barrel support block, installed in the hand guard, ensures accuracy and allows the standard 10/22® V-block barrel attachment system to be used.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel at 16 -1/8” and forged of alloy steel, is capped with an SR-556®/ Mini-14® flash suppressor* mounted with a 1/2”-20 thread (model 1236 features a target crown and no flash suppressor).
- 1:16 twist rate to best stabilise most standard and high velocity .22 LR ammunition.