Air Arms Pro Sport .177 & .22 Air Rifle
Pro Sport: supreme styling meets world class function
It is a widely held opinion, that no airgun in the world combines the degree of mechanical function and stylish design of the Pro Sport. When you look at the rifle, it’s hard to disagree with that opinion and when you shoot the Pro Sport, it’s even more so.
A significant part of that reputation came courtesy of input from one of the most respected air rifle technicians in the business, thus being Ken Turner. Ken Turner’s genius brought the ‘factory tuned’ element to the TX range and into the Pro Sport. It also produced the rifle’s unique, flush-fitting underlever, which requires no catch to hold it in place and remains out of sight until required.
From Air Arms’ own developers came the superb CD trigger system and the luxury stock, plus the wealth of continual development the company invests in every model. The Pro Sport represents the peak of Air Arms spring-powered technology and, many would argue, the very best of its kind.
- Recessed aluminium underlever
- Gold plated two stage trigger
- Built in moderator (Country Dependant)
- Compression chamber and piston fully supported on synthetic bearings for smooth action
- Deep cut laser checkering for superb grip
- Automatic safety on trigger unit
- Automatic secondary safety on cocking mechanism
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED