Anschutz 1913 in 1918 Precise Stock
The ANSCHÜTZ model 1913 is preferably used in national and international competitions. With this rifle innumerous national, international and Olympic top results were achieved. World and European champions as well as thousands of successful shooters around the world rely on this rifle. The 1913 has an extremely short locktime.
Aluminum stock Precise 1918
- Milled out of high quality strength aluminum, this stock has a very slim fore-end with large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- High polished surface is sealed with Nano technology for long-term protection.
- Holes drilled into the fore-end stock guarantee a constant barrel temperature during shooting (chimney-effect).
- Optimum vibration behaviour, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
- A progressional and millimetre accurate scaling at the cheek piece adjustment, height adjustment, grip adjustment and at the fore-end exclude mixups of parameters due to various positions and allows an optimum re-positioning of adjustments and accessories.
- Pistol grip is variably adjustable to both sides and can be turned. The unique and variable adjustment possibilities avoid an inadvertent movement with the help of threaded rods.
- Multifunctional, stable and variable cheek piece notch adjustment with especially large adjusting range and precise adjustment of horizontal and vertical adjustment allows an optimum adaptation/ correction to the position. The cheek piece can be adjusted in two different ranges.
- Stock extension can be positioned continuously with strong threaded columns and knurled nuts. The actuated, positive form and force-fit clamping on the columns guarantee utmost stability.
- Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
- New backend offers large range of adjustment. The minimum length adjustment of the backend makes the stock also suitable for small shooters.